Helping you to satisfy your taste for crafts on a budget.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might," Ecclesiastes 9:10
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Burlap and Tulle Pennant Wreath

Hellooooo Spring! It is so nice to see you after a very long cold winter!

This wreath is on my front door because I'm so happy to see Spring this year! The burlap wrapped wreath form is actually from my 4th of July wreath I made last year. Click HERE to see the post on that. I just removed the fabric flowers and details and added new things, and I chose PINK!


 So, starting with a naked burlap wrapped form, I wrapped the bottom right corner in pink tulle, then pinned new flowers over it. Then I added a pink burlap pennant across the center, to spell out "SPRING." To hang it I used more of the same pink tulle.






Here is Laila posing for her preK Spring Dance. It is not that formal of an affair, but you know my princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment