Helping you to satisfy your taste for crafts on a budget.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might," Ecclesiastes 9:10
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CVS Trip

A great trip to CVS is always worthy of a blog post.


I made a very simple trip to CVS today for some basic necessities. So I hope this shows you that you don't have to "extreme coupon" to be able to save money on household things.


I bought 2 Secret deodorants, 2 VO5 conditioners, and 1 Colgate toothpaste.



My original total (before sales and coupons) would have been $19.25.


I only paid $7.91, I saved $12.50!


{I also earned another $6.00 in Extra Care Bucks for my next visit!}


My savings:


$5.00 in sales


$2.50 in manufacture coupons


$5.00 rewards card from viggle


 (a reward program where you can check into your favorite TV shows and earn points/rewards)


I love CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment