Helping you to satisfy your taste for crafts on a budget.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might," Ecclesiastes 9:10
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Momma's new cricut!

I don't have a lot of fancy shmancy craft supplies but I have been wanting a cricut for awhile now. A friend of mine mentioned the cricut cake and I was instantly in love. I found it on amazon for only $78! I ordered it on New Year's Eve, knowing that the price would probably jump up overnight. And I was right, I snagged a fantastic deal! This machine cuts fondant, frosting sheets, and gum paste for decorating cakes, cookies, etc! It also (supposedly) cuts paper like the other cricuts and can use their cartridges too...score! So I have a feeling you are going to see lots of new projects coming from this new toy of mine. I'm sure it will take me awhile to get the hang of it, but it is my new love right now. I even skipped Zumba this morning to stay home and play with it! Here is a link in case you haven't seen it yet...http://www.cricut.com/cake/Home.aspx
All I have to say is this thing better work because my kids have already set up a fort inside the empty boxes! Even though we just had Christmas, empty boxes are way more fun!

So I would like to hear if any of you have cricuts and if so which one and how do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment