Helping you to satisfy your taste for crafts on a budget.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might," Ecclesiastes 9:10
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sock monkey scrappy tutu

Who hasn't fallen in love with a cute little sock monkey? How about a sock monkey scrappy tutu?

I made this for my friend's little girl who just turned ONE! She even had a sock monkey shirt to match!

Her nursery is a sock monkey theme. So I decided for her first birthday she needs a cute scrappy tutu to wear!


I started out with sock monkey fabric I bought at Hobby Lobby.


And picked coordinating colors to compliment it,
both fabric and tulle


Cut them into 1-2" strips


 
And tied onto elastic!




A very simple DIY gift for a baby girl!
 
 



Wishing her a wonderful 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment